Last Call for the Summit
Man in the Mirror is in the middle of transforming from a “headquarters-based” model to a “field-based” model. We are in the early stages of building a Field Network of men “near the customers” who are passionate about men’s discipleship. In a few days we will host meetings that will define how we proceed with those efforts—and so much more.
Here are some questions I would like you to consider…
- Do you want to have a voice in shaping the direction of Man in the Mirror?
- Do you want to help shape the strategies that will engage 1, 000, 000 men in 2009 with a credible offer of the gospel and the resources to grow?
- Do you want to become more effective in discipling men?
- Do you want your church to become more effective in discipling men?
- Are you interested in exploring a career in men’s discipleship?
- Are you interested in helping describe what an official No Man Left Behind Church looks like?
- Are you interested in teaching the No Man Left Behind Model to others?
- Would you like to have me spend some time with your teenaged son?
If you answered, “Yes,” to any of these questions you really need to attend the Man in the Mirror Annual Leadership Summit, from 6:30 p.m., Thursday, January 22 until noon, Saturday, January 24, 2009. So far we have over 150 outstanding leaders registered. Join us, and let’s figure out how we can do together what neither of us could ever do alone. Click here for information or to register. Email me at email@example.com or call 407-472-2115 with any questions.
If you cannot attend but still want to be in the loop, please let me know and I’ll make sure it happens.
Yours for changed lives,
Patrick Morley, Ph.D.