Here’s My Christmas Gift for You
Men, as one year passes and a new year begins, I would like to offer a prayer for you. It is the same one I prayed for the men at the live version of the Man in the Mirror Men’s Bible Study last Friday. I’m giving it to you now instead of in January in case some of you want to process and think about it over the holidays.
Our Dearest Father, I ask You to shower Your approval and blessing on each of these men. Bless them with a great abundance in their relationships with you, relationships with loved ones, their work, their health, their finances, their ministries, and their educations. Give each of them,
- The righteousness of Noah
- The faith of Abraham
- The success of Joseph
- The humility of Moses
- The courage of Joshua
- The heart of David
- The integrity of Job
- The wisdom of Daniel
- The determination of Ezekiel
- The passion of Peter
- The faithfulness of Paul and
- The love of our Savior Jesus
Give them everything that will sustain them in the New Year,
- The love of the Father
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
- The fellowship and power of the Holy Spirit
- The truth of Your Scriptures
- The fruits of the Holy Spirit
- The gifts that empower them to humbly serve others
- The prayer that sustains
- Communion with the saints and
- Neighbor love for each other.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Yours for changed lives,
“The Journey to Biblical Manhood” -Coming Soon!
#402 © 2010. Patrick Morley. All rights reserved. This article may be reproduced
for non-commercial ministry purposes with proper attribution.