502 – New Book Available Starting Today: Is Christianity For You?
You’re the first to know! Today we’re releasing my new book, Is Christianity For You?
I wrote it to answer this question: What is a non-threatening way to answer people’s honest doubts and questions about the Christian faith, which at the same time explains how to become a Christian and grow?
Is Christianity For You? is written so you can give it to both men and women visiting your church at Easter or any Sunday, as well as to friends, customers, vendors, co-workers, and neighbors.
The approach is, “Don’t take my word for it. Here’s the evidence. You decide.” The Table of Contents below will give you the big picture.
The book is available starting today ONLY in the Books by the Box program in cases of 48 books for $39 plus shipping, or cases of 12 for $15 plus shipping. You can download a free review copy of the book and order books at www.IsChristianityForYou.org.
Is Christianity For You?
Making Sense of the Christian Faith
- “Why Am I Still So Restless?”
Part One: Four Belief Systems
- What Do You Believe?
- Secular, Moral, and Religious Belief Systems
- The Christian Belief System
Part Two: Common Questions and Objections
- The Existence of God–Is The Idea of God Logical?
- Science–Shouldn’t Science Rule Over Theology?
- Evil, Futility, and Suffering–If God Is Good Why Is There So Much Suffering?
- The Bible–How Can You Stake Your Entire Life on Believing the Bible Is True?
Part Three: Making Christianity Your Own
- How To Become a Christian
- How To Have a Deepening Relationship With God