512: Full- and Part-Time Area Directors Wanted: Some Actual Results
Do you have a passion for men’s discipleship? Or maybe someone you know? If so, we have full-time positions available. And now you can also apply for Associate Area Director if you have the freedom to work a few days per week.
This could be you….
- Ronn Read launched in NW Chicago last November and has already held a No Man Left Behind training for 60 leaders and is working with 30+ churches to help them build a sustainable discipleship process.
- Plus Ronn has been asked by the Salvation Army to train all 51 of their churches in northern Illinois.
- Clark Miller in Dayton is also engaged with over 30 churches in just four months. He had this to say after one of his first days on the job…
- Ron Crawford in Pennsylvania visited 50 churches with the result that 30 churches sent over 90 leaders to our No Man Left Behind training in the area.
- John Williams on Florida’s First Coast had 63 pastors and leaders attend his “kickoff” luncheon, and 22 churches asked for immediate help with their men’s discipleship.
Other Area Directors are having similar results.