How Can We Help You Grow, and Equip You to Help Others Grow?
A disciple is someone called, equipped, and sent–called to live “in” Christ, equipped to live “like” Christ, and sent to live “for” Christ. Does this describe the men in your church?
We find the majority of men who profess faith are not disciples who lead powerful transformed lives by Christ. And most of them hate it! That’s why we exist. And we want to partner with you to change that.
How can we help you grow, and equip you to help others grow?
- You can study the Bible with me individually or start a new group using the online Video Bible Study or podcast through iTunes. (Subscribe to the weekly podcasts by typing “Patrick Morley” in the search window at the iTunes Store.) We have 35 different series to choose from including The Man in the Mirror “remix” and Spiritual Disciplines.
- Maybe you would like to give out our dollar books out to reach men, women, and your city–maybe use them to start small groups. Learn more about “The State of Emergency.”
- We can train your leadership team in men’s discipleship.
- One easy way you can help men grow is to encourage them to subscribe to my Weekly Briefing for leaders or any of five useful email subscriptions including our 24/7 Prayer Team.
- Create momentum with one of our men’s seminars that you teach, or you bring in one of our 20 faculty members.
- Use the daily devotions in the Equipping the Man in the Mirror magazine and/or form your men into small groups that meet weekly using the small groups guide in the magazine.
- Purchase small group resources including CDs, DVDs, books, devotionals, workbooks, and more in our comprehensive bookstore.
- You could purchase a copy of Pastoring Men for your pastor, or direct him to www.pastoringmen.com for a free downloadable 50-page excerpt of the two most important chapters, “Is Pastoring Men Worth the Effort?” and “What Do Men Need?”
- You can download a free pdf version of my book How to Survive the Economic Meltdown. Great for groups.
- You can download The Marriage Prayer and pray for your wife every day (second item in left column at website).
- You could have me speak at an outreach prayer breakfast. For more info send an email to RuthCameron@maninthemirror.org.
- If you sense a calling to full or part time men’s discipleship work, you can become part of our Field Network and become a Field Trainer. For more info send an email to AlLenio@maninthemirror.org.
- Become a Man in the Mirror donor
- Become a Man in the Mirror volunteer. For more info send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Annual Summit, held each year here in Orlando, is the one thing I would most encourage you to attend. We will have a workshop track especially suited for you. View details at the Annual Summit site.
- You can join my facebook group: “REVIVAL – Let’s see who on facebook is/will prayer for revival and awakening?”
- Best of all: You could lead your men through The Journey to Biblical Manhood (announcement coming soon).
Our vision is “for every church to disciple every man.”
Bottom line: We would love to serve you in your ministry and life. How can we help you?
Yours for changed lives,
Patrick Morley, Ph.D.