Relaunching Your Ministry to Men
Hear from a panel of men’s ministry experts from Man in the Mirror as we discuss how best to relaunch the ministry to men at your church!
TOPICS discussed in this webinar:
What’s the first step we MUST take?
- Gather your leaders to pray, connect, and care for each other…then start looking outward.
- Check in with your pastor – their state of mind, fatigue, etc.
- Assess the state of ministry to men in the church. What’s been going on with regular men’s ministry activities?
- Know your men. Where are they at? What are they doing?
How can we get up and running right now?
- Know your church. What are the re-opening plans/phases/steps. How can you appropriately plan men’s ministry activities within state guidelines?
- Write everything in pencil – be flexible.
- Now is the time…you’re probably ahead of most churches already!
- Don’t surrender the summer. If you can gather men, gather right away.
PRACTICAL IDEAS discussed in this webinar:
Find three simple ways to minister to men here: maninthemirror.org/relaunching
- Man in the Mirror Bible Study – A free online video Bible study for men.
- GO Men’s Study – A 4-week online course, perfect for men who may never been in a small group before. Includes video teaching, discussion questions, a 25-page color Guidebook with daily devotions, and helpful tips for group leaders.
- The Christian Man book giveaway for Father’s Day – Books by the Box come in boxes of 12 and 48 for as little as $2.06 each.
BONUS IDEA: Strategic planning with the help of a local Area Director!