We are looking to partner with 10,000 Christian men age 40 and older who both bear fruit of the Spirit (spiritual) and genuinely care for the next generation of men (father). If that describes you, you’re invited to join the other courageous men who have signed up from cities across the country to form the first wave of what we’re calling Spiritual Fathers.
This fall, our team will be in seven cities across the country for a live, full-day orientation, where we will:
- Examine the current issues facing men in our cities and churches
- Provide a detailed framework for the idea of spiritual fathering: who, what, how, and why
- Sharpen the skills needed to best engage younger men today
- Edify one another to lean into the God-given gifts and calling on our lives
- Form smaller groups for ongoing support, encouragement, and accountability in the spiritual fathering process
There is no cost to attend at this time, but pre-registration is required (see form below).
Our aim is to prepare you to serve and disciple younger adult men in your community. Along the way, by sharing your feedback and experiences, you will play a vital role in the success of this initiative as we lay the groundwork for thousands of men after you.
PLEASE NOTE: This program is in its pilot phase; a larger-scale rollout is planned for mid-2023. Subscribe to updates here if you’d like to know about upcoming orientations, opportunities, and other news related to spiritual fathering.
We firmly believe that if 10,000 mature Christian men will step up and step into the lives of other men with the attentiveness, love, and intentionality of a father, we will see real change in our churches, cities, and world. This is the start of a movement—the ground floor—to give a working solution to the problem of intergenerational engagement among men. We hope you’ll partner with us in this effort!